Wednesday 16 November 2011

original message-
Subject: Tam Thanh
From: paradisegarden@optusnet.com.au
Date: 16/11/2011 11:52 am

Tam Thanh is the most compassionate person I know. She is always helping other people especially the less fortunate.

I am always amazed at what she knows and who she knows. She is well respected by everyone, including Venerable who has often told her he wants her back.

I have only known her since Dec 2008 and do not really know that much about her life before that time, except that she wanted to become a nun for a long time and had a long search for the right su phu.

Evil? No. She is joking.
Enlightened? She is the most enlightened nun I know.

I promise I will say nothing of this to Than Tham.

Quang Tue Lien

PS This email was sent from my phone. If you need to reply please sms me.

No comments:

Post a Comment